Summer Reading List
Wild Spirits, close those laptops and open that book or Kindle because we are sharing some INCREDIBLE reads with you!
1. Lilac Girls - Martha Hall Kelly: Historical fiction is everywhere, but this story about inspiring girls sticking together in a time of loss, hardship, and warfare.
2. More than Enough - Elaine Welteroth: Elaine Welteroth touches every reader with her incredible words. This book is sure to rock your world and is a must-read this season!
3. Girl, Stop Apologizing - Rachel Hollis: Some nonfiction motivational words for every woman. Get ready to feel empowered, these are messages and reminders that will have you actively pursuing your dreams.
4. Circe - Madeline Miller: The retold Greek mythology classic of the mysterious Circe. The author spins her story in an entrancing web.
5. The Huntress - Kate Quinn: Become enamoured with this intricate WWII story web. Each step lends to an incredible story line that will most definitely keep you reading!